Prestizia Insurance Blog
People say that having a child is like having your heart walk out into the world. Keeping them safe is your number one priority.
Babies do not know what’s harmful to them or not. It is important to babyproof your home to always keep your cute babies safe.
Baby Proofing basics:
1. Identify your home’s hazards. One great tip is to crawl like your baby to gauge the potential hazards in your home.
2. Babies love to explore everything including cabinets. Childproof your cabinets regardless of its content using child proof safety latches.
3. Repair, repair, repair. For your flooring, repair all loose tiles and fix your carpeting to prevent tripping. Same is true with furnitures. Everything should be fixed and bolt questionable pieces on the wall.
4. Move all electrical cords out of your baby’s reach. Your baby might find the cords interesting and might start chewing on them.
5. Never let your baby reach your drapery and blind cords as these pose a strangulation hazard. It’s best to if your baby can’t reach it.
6. One of the most dangerous places for babies is your stairs. Don’t let your baby tumble down your stairs. Put up gates with vertical slats or plastic meshwork. As much as possible, avoid using the old accordion-style gates.
7. Infants are curious beings. Everything is new to them even toilets. Install a toilet lock to make sure your child won’t be able to open the lid when his curiosity takes hold. This will also prevent him in putting his head first in the toilet.
8. Cover all your sharp-edged tables with cushioned strips or padded guards to protect your curious crawlers.
Having a child can be challenging. It is the parents’ duty to keep them safe and happy. It can be intimidating, but with preparation and proper management, you can keep your child safe.
Everything and everyone you love can be found in the same place -- your home. One of your most important investments is your house. Protecting it with homeowners insurance policy should be automatic.
If you’re planning to have a family and you’re looking to get a house, you are required to provide proof of insurance on the property before the bank can issue your mortgage. Multiple options are available for homeowners insurance policy. Choose the best plan that will work with your needs.
Coverage beyond your house
Basically, home and possessions are covered if something unexpected happens. However, additional coverage is also available if you have jewelry, valuable collections, and other high-value items you want to insure. At Prestizia Insurance Group, we aim to provide comprehensive insurance policies that makes your life easier. You can get more information about our products and services by calling our agency at (855) 436-6353. Get your free quote today by CLICKING HERE.